1. Your thoughts on truck drivers?
What would we do without them? I just hope they are getting enough rest on their long trips along without not too many hemorrhoids. Really-all that sitting is an issue!
2. Did you hear Michelle Duggar is pregnant for the 15th time? (but that will be kid #19 if you lost count….)
This is scary to me-she’s really stretching out the old innards-a lot. I know her last baby was a C-section. I always hope things run smoothly. She has her own live in babysitters with the older kids.
3. Have you ever done something to hurt someone intentionally… just for the sole purpose of hurting them because you thought they deserved it? Maybe a paybacks a bitch sort of thing?
I have told a few women off-on the phone and in an email. Well, they seemed to only be bothering with me to have someone to complain to about their unhappy marriage or they wanted to know my business. Then there would be a month or so go by. I’m pretty much a faithful friend and listener, but I couldn’t stand this one woman tell me in March she still had my Christmas gifts! Never did get them!
4. Is there anyone in your life that when you go to their place of residence, you just walk in without bother knocking? Does anyone just walk into your house without knocking? My uncle’s house and my one of my brothers-they are usually expecting us.
Our house is usually locked up tight as a drum-only open it when we now people are almost here.
5. Whats in the trunk of your car? Do you even have a clue?
Some reusable bags, an air pump and a plastic pink beach mat. And a few bags for the Goodwill.
6. When you go to a family holiday get together (such as Christmas or Thanksgiving), about how many people are there? In my immediate family (maternal) there are 13 of us, so about that, give or take a few.
7. What is in your kitchen sink right at this very moment? A blue plastic dish pan and a few pots soaking from dinner.
8. You go to a store to buy an expensive item… say $150. You pick up that item and a couple other this n’ thats. You get to the register and the expensive item rings up at $40. The cashier doesn’t seem to notice and tells you your total. Do you go with what they say and pay it or do you question the price difference? You know you would question it if your $40 item rang up at $150…. I would probably make a comment-that’s all? That’s a big price difference.
9. Do you fold your underwear or do you just toss it in a drawer?
10. There is a Harley-Davidson giveaway. Chances are $100 and they are only selling 250 tickets. Do you buy one? Not interested in motorcycles and with my luck, I wouldn’t win. $100 is a lot to us right now.
11. Who is your favorite Disney character?
I love them all-but have Tinkerbelles around and of course Mickey Mouse.
12. It’s September – most of the weekly sitcoms/dramas are starting new seasons again. Which one are you most looking forward to?
Lost, Heroes and mostly Gray’s Anatomy because I want to see what happens to Izzy. I know George bit the dust because the actor wanted off the show.
13. You are at a grocery store and are on your way out to your car with your cart full of grocery bags. On your way to your car you see a black kitten in an empty cart. What do you do? I’d have to talk to it…it’s not my responsibility, so I’d wheel him in to the store manager. I already have a cat at home who is attached to my hip and would be really jealous.
14. Is there anything that you do for a hobby that you are asked to do for friends/family that most people would hire a professional to do? (example: cake decorating, fixing cars….)
I have sewn a few curtains and pillows for family. I also enjoy taking photos and don’t mind framing good ones as gifts.
15. Are we there yet? I sure hope so!