1. Have you ever played Bulls***?
Probably under another name. We use to play all kinds of card games. My grandmom even taught us poker!
2. A dog licks you on your face. Are you disgusted or thinking it was sweet?
A puppy-sweetness, an older dog-would wonder what he licked before he got to my face.
3. Tell us about a fun/special memory you have of a grandparent.
On my gosh, my grandmom Ruth helped to raise us! There are so many memories. She use to scold us and then chase us with the yardstick or a neon orange Hot*Wheel track. She loved her costume jewelry and wore a lot of it at once. Around the house she would just toss on whatever was clean-floral tops with plaid skirts. She did all the cooking and we got use to pot roast, meat sauce and spaghetti, chicken and dumplings and stew. I do continue to make my own versions of her meals.
4. Have you ever pet a rat?
I believe the neighbors had one and I did!
5. If I walked into your kitchen, where are the cups?
Do you mean like coffee mugs-they are on the right on their own shelf-a must have.
6. Since you already let me in your home, I found the cup and had water, now where’s the bathroom from the kitchen?
Ok-you make a left and another left-first door on the left!
7. Have you ever pet a turtle or tortoise? Had pet turtles, so yes!